WELCOME ! ! !

WELCOME to my photos, digital art, traditional drawings and paintings. Hope you like it. I live in Brazil. English is not my native language so, sorry for any mistakes. Your help, critique and comments are always welcome! Enjoy!!

E-mail ► tarso.olivier.heckler@bol.com.br
All content is original and may not be reproduced in any way without my written authorization.

9.11.2010

POST 2! BROKEN PROMISES

.
.

Title: BROKEN PROMISES  Category: Conceptual Photography  Place: Rio Grande do Sul - Brazil

Gear: Nikon P100

► I'm living in a city quite poor on art museum (maybe a tiny one) and art galleries (don't know any...) so, this grave yard is a treat for my eyes and my art museum under an open and pale sky.


► I'm using a Nikon P100 to shoot, borrowed from my brother, and doing some digital manipulation afterwards.

 
See you!
 
Tarso.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment